There is just one more sleep till everyone can meet some of the most famous gay adult movie stars in the world! You can find Sister Roma, Brent Corrigan, JJ Knight and Chi Chi LaRue at 6pm on the 3rd of March at Park Street Books. Park Street Books is located at Level 2/44 Park Street, Sydney. This event is in celebration of the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras so be sure to add it to your calendar!
Everyone who is in attendance for this event will get a gift from Swiss Navy. You will also be able to enter a draw to win 1 of 4 Brent Corrigan Bliss Signature Fleshjacks! Mr Peeps will also be there! There will never be another time when such adult entertainment royalty will all be in the one place within Australia. Sister Roma, Brent Corrigan, JJ Knight and Chi Chi Larue all have had highly distinguished careers. Listed below are important moments within their careers:
Sister Roma is a world famous drag queen. She is known for being an iconic veteran member of San Francisco’s Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, the leading order of queer nuns. The nuns have helped the LGBTQ community through community events, fundraisers, outreach programs and educational seminars. Sister Roma has a kind-hearted personality who promotes safety, human rights and sex positivity within the community.
With an amazing amount of beauty, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence dress up in nun costumes whilst wearing makeup on their faces. Their costumes express their wide range of personalities and personal values. The Sisters believe: “We believe all people have a right to express their unique joy and beauty and we use humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit.”
Sister Roma has made one of the most positive marks on the LGBTQ community. Below is a list of important events within Sister Roma’s life:
- In 2015, Sister Roma took on Facebook over its Real Name Policy and won.
- In 1991, Sister Roma introduced the Stop the Violence Campaign to combat hate crimes throughout San Francisco in the city and surrounding campuses. The Stop the Violence campaign marks houses with signs that are safe zones and gave whistles to members of the LGBTQ community to use if they were being attacked.
- In 2007, Sister Roma served as Emcee at San Fran Cisco’s Castro Theatre. She also covered the GayVN Awards.
- Sister Roma is an emcee for Super Heroes and Villains Krewe de Kinque’s Bal Masque benefit for Tenderloin Tessie’s Holiday Dinners. This event serves Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to the homeless people of San Francisco.
- Sister Roma is an emcee at the annual San Francisco Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence’s public anniversaries.
- Sister Roma was an emcee at the Free Speech Coalition’s 19th Annual Night of The Stars Awards held at Los Angeles’ Centre Studios.
Brent Corrigan’s real name is Sean Paul Lockhart. Brent began his career when he was a teenager and mastered the amateur gay adult movie industry. Brent’s professional experience turned him into one of the most skilled, celebrated and popular adult movie stars of our generation. Brent Corrigan is a gay adult movie star, a mainstream movie actor, a singer and an adult movie director.
Brent Corrigan’s latest release is Ultra Fan a NakedSword production, this movie will be promoted at Park Street Books on the 3rd of March at 6pm. Ultra Fan is about Brent Corrigan who has been trapped in a web cam rut for years. The movie star promised his fans something spectacular. Although there is an Ultra Fan who has implicating evidence on Brent and will use it to hijack his live show. A series of orchestrated events go from mild to wild to downright dangerous, all in an attempt to force Brent back into the business.
Below is a list of important events within Brent Corrigan’s career:
- In 2007, Brent starred in a musical “Didn’t This Used To Be Fun”.
- In 2008, Brent starred in a short movie named “Tell Me” and a movie named “In The Closet”. The Closet was directed by Jodi Wheeler.
- In 2008, Brent starred in a movie named “Milk”. Milk is a 2008 American biographical film based on the life of gay rights activist and politician Harvey Milk.
- In 2011, Brent starred in the movie named “Judas Kiss”.
- Brent has a biographical movie based upon events within his life. The movie features the 2007 murder of gay porn producer Bryan Kocis. It features James Franco, as one of the two aspiring producers who wanted Brent to sign over his performing contract to them.
- Brent is a Falcon Exclusive Model.
JJ Knight has been in the gay adult movie industry for a year and he is already making headlines as a Falcon Exclusive model! JJ Knight is 6’2 with a perfectly chiselled swimmers body, warm green eyes, dark brown hair, a playful southern charm, a beautiful ass, has a contagiously charming smile and is in his early 20s. All his characteristics make him to be an incredible performer. JJ Knight is most famous for his huge penis that is a whopping 9.5″ in length. Falcon Studios molded his penis into a dildo named the “JJ Knight Supercock”. He has recently won ‘Grabby Awards’ for the Hottest Cock, when he accepted his award he said:
“Receiving any sort of nomination only eight months into this industry meant a lot to me. Winning Best Newcomer would be great, but there are so many great performers nominated this year that even I would have a hard time picking a winner. Winning Hottest Cock, however, would be a dream come true and would finally make what every director and other models say about my cock finally sink in. Never thought of myself as having a “hot cock,” but after hearing something a thousand times it has to eventually kick in that there is something special about it.”
JJ Knight has starred in 16 Falcon Studio adult movies including Cruising Grounds, Into the Blue, Urban Spokes, Desert Gateaway, Pitching Tents, About Last Night, Deep Release, Tahoe Snowbound and Wild Weekend 1 and 2.
Chi Chi LaRue
Chi Chi LaRue’s real name is Larry David Paciotti. Chi Chi LaRue is one of the world’s most recognizable drag personalities and adult movie directors. His early career began when he starred in “The Weather Gals” and a “Hag Drag” revue. He began working as an assistant at Catalina Videos and he now owns the company! Through hard work, determination and talent he also owns Channel 1 Releasing. Chi Chi LaRue works for Falcon Studios and Vivid Video to.
Chi Chi LaRue has now directed hundreds of gay adult movie films, his work is always in high demand. His work has won him countless awards including:
- 1990 Dave Awards winner of Best Video and Best Director for More of a Man by All Worlds Video.
- 1991 AVN award Best Director Gay Adult Movie for The Rise by Catalina Video.
- 1991 AVN Award Best Non-Sexual Performance–Bi, Gay, or Trans Video for More of a Man by All Worlds Video.
- 1992 Gay Erotic Video Awards Best Director for Songs in the Key of Sex by HIS Video.
- 1993 AVN Award Best Director (Gay Video) for Songs in the Key of Sex by HIS Video.
- 1993 Gay Erotic Video Award Best Special Interest Video for Chi Chi LaRue’s Hardbody Video Magazine by Odyssey Men.
- 1993 Gay Erotic Video Award Best Gender Bender for Valley of the Bi Dolls by Catalina Video.
- 1994 Gay Erotic Video Award Best Non-Sexual Role for Revenge of the Bi-Dolls by Catalina Video.
- 1995 Gay Erotic Video Award Best Director for Idol Country by HIS Video.
- 2000 Grabby Award winner of Best Director and Best Video.
- 2001 GayVN Award Best Director for Echoes by Men of Odyssey.
- 2002 GayVN Award Best Director for a Bisexual Video for Mile Bi Club by All Worlds Video.
- 2003 GayVN Award Best Director (with John Rutherford) for Deep South: The Big and the Easy Part 1 and Part 2 by Falcon Studios.
- 2006 Grabby Award Best Director and GayVN Award Best Director for Wrong Side of the Tracks Part One and Part Two by Rascal Video.
- 2009 GayVN Award Trailblazer.
- 2011 and 2012 Cyber Socket Best Personality.
Be sure to stop by Park Street Books to meet these gay adult movie industry royalties. They are very friendly and would love to meet you!